What Can I Do If My Loved One Is Being Abused in a Nursing Home?

posted on May 5, 2022

If your loved one is facing nursing home abuse and neglect, call 911 and report it immediately. The next step would be to get your loved one out of the assisted facility. Offer them the necessary medical and emotional support as elderly abuse can take a toll on one’s life. You should also consult a nursing home abuse lawyer as soon as possible. They can help you recover compensation for the abuse your loved one suffered.

Contact Us Today!

Find Out If You Have a Case


Copyright © 2022 Solomon & Relihan
Privacy Policy