Call now to speak
to an attorney
Martin Solomon was a guest on the Seniors STRAIGHT Talk podcast, where host Phyllis Ayman helps people learn more about seniors’ rights and how to protect themselves when dealing with elder abuse and neglect.
In this episode, Martin discusses nursing home abuse, neglect, and mistreatment. Here are the highlights:
- 2:43 Getting discharged from the hospital
- 7:34 The critical first few days of admission in a nursing home
- 13:05 Learning who the “players” are in a Nursing Home
- 16:25 Relying on your instincts
- 23:58 What to know about Admissions Agreements
- 30:45 Reviewing a medical chart
- 37:19 Building a Care Plan
- 46:25 Nursing homes are a business
If you or your loved one is in a nursing home and experiencing problems, then this episode is for you!
Listen to the full episode here: https://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/139706/nursing-home-residents-have-rights-with-martin-solomon-esq