Call now to speak
to an attorney
Martin Solomon was a guest on the Seniors STRAIGHT Talk podcast, where host Phyllis Ayman helps people learn more about seniors’ rights and how to protect themselves when dealing with elder abuse and neglect.
In this episode, Martin discusses nursing home abuse, neglect, and mistreatment. Here are the highlights:
- 2:43 Getting discharged from the hospital
- 7:34 The critical first few days of admission in a nursing home
- 13:05 Learning who the “players” are in a Nursing Home
- 16:25 Relying on your instincts
- 23:58 What to know about Admissions Agreements
- 30:45 Reviewing a medical chart
- 37:19 Building a Care Plan
- 46:25 Nursing homes are a business
If you or your loved one is in a nursing home and experiencing problems, then this episode is for you!
Listen to the full episode here: https://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/139706/nursing-home-residents-have-rights-with-martin-solomon-esq
Martin J. Solomon is a principal at Solomon & Relihan PC and has been licensed to practice law in Arizona since 1970. He practices exclusively in the area of personal injury litigation, with an emphasis on nursing home abuse and neglect. Martin is a graduate of the University of Arizona College of Law, a past president of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, and has served as a member of the Board of Directors for the Arizona Center for Disability Law and the Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest. He is a member of the Nursing Home Litigation Group in the American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association), the National Citizens’ Coalition for Nursing Home Reform and the Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevent Prevention Alliance.